Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
We are looking for an
MINDEPENDENT FIELD SALES AGENT (m/f)
IN HUNGARY, SLOVENIA
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning
- Highlight and monitor any bad debts and assist in collecting them as and when required
- Provide feedback to any relevant company departments about complaints and problems to try to ensure that these do not arise in the future
- Maintain contact with the sales office and distribution department in relation to account queries returns or damage to goods etc.
- Attend and participate in national sales meetings
- Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products
- Attend at exhibitions and trade fairs throughout Hungary, Slovenia and Europe
- A proven successful background in field sales preferably gained in the motorcycle or allied industries
- Excellent communication and computer skills with experience in using CRM systems
- Well-presented and personable with the ability to build and hold rapport with clients
- The ability to close on face to face sales
- Target driven and the ability to perform to KPi‘s
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!