Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For our European distribution center in Wasserliesch/Trier we are looking for an
EVENT COORDINATOR (m/f)
The Event Team is part of our Marketing Department and is responsible for the organization of international trade-fair appearances as well as the implementation of different events within the motorcycle and power sports environment. The Marketing Department is also responsible for communications, Press & PR, media design and translations. Our corporate language is English.
- Planning, implementation and post-processing of international trade-fair appearances as well as different events also within the scope of power sports events (MotoGP / MXGP)
- Efficient and integral project management while respecting time lines and budgets as well as coordination and support on site
- Well organized analysis of the events regarding economic efficiency, use of resources and process optimization
- Development of suggestions and decision templates for release by the management
- Service and cost oriented travel management for employees and guests (hotel, flights, taxi, etc.)
- Selection, assignment and controlling of appropriate suppliers and service providers
- Coordination of relevant interfaces to the management, marketing, sales, purchasing and warehouse
- Successfully completed training or studies in the fields of event management or comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant job experience in an agency and/or company
- High service orientation paired with high quality standards
- Good organizational and coordination abilities as well as a high capacity for teamwork and creativity
- Good communication skills and well organized and independent working method
- Readiness to travel paired with high sociability, resilience and resistance to stress
- Very good spoken and written command of English; further languages are desirable
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- First experience with inventory management systems and general high affinity for IT topics
- Interest in motorcycle and power sports is desirable
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Power Sports. If you already share this enthusiasm or can imagine to do so, you are very welcome here.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
For any further questions please contact Ms Daniela Almeida: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.