Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor,
ICON, Moose and Drag Specialties.
We are looking for a
Northern Independent Field Sales Agent (f/m) in UK
A rewarding and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Northern Area Sales representative to join the UK’s most progressive and vibrant distributor of motorcycle/powersports parts. Well known and highly respected throughout the industry, Covering the North, North East, Yorkshire and Scotland the role will be visiting an established dealer network generating sales and making new dealers aware of the Company‘s extensive product range and giving industry leading customer service back-up.
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning
- Highlight and monitor any bad debts and assist in collecting them as and when required
- Provide feedback to any relevant company departments about complaints and problems to try to ensure that these do not arise in the future
- Maintain contact with the sales office and distribution department in relation to account queries returns or damage to goods etc.
- Attend and participate in national sales meetings
- Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products
- Attend at exhibitions and trade fairs throughout the UK and Europe
- A proven successful background in field sales preferably gained in the motorcycle or allied industries
- Excellent communication and computer skills with experience in using CRM systems
- Well-presented and personable with the ability to build and hold rapport with clients
- The ability to close on face to face sales
- Target driven and the ability to perform to KPi‘s
We are looking forward to receiving your application!