For the past 10 years we have made our name as a trusted and supportive wholesale distributor of after-market powersports parts, gear and accessories. Our team works behind the scenes in 52 countries all over Europe, Africa and the Middle East to keep building tracks and innovation for the sport we love.
We continue to grow! For the support of our Project Management Office we are seeking for the next possible entrance date a:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- As a Business Analyst, your main tasks include the analysis and documentation of business goals and processes, system sequences, user requirements as well as the optimization of existing applications and processes.
- You accompany implementations from the requirement to the delivery. In doing so, you coordinate the selection processes, the development and improvement of suitable solutions as well as the implementation of aptitude tests and testing of new applications.
- You put company requirements in technical requirements and you navigate the continuous communication of requirements of the departments to the system developers.
- You also support the PMO team in the development of training and support concepts as well as in the briefing of users.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- With your completed degree of an institution of higher education or a professional training with emphasis on economy/IT or equivalent qualification and work experience in application support, you combine technical knowledge with knowledge of company structures and business processes.
- You already have initial experience with inventory management systems and you know your way around PC standard software (Excel/Word/
PowerPoint) and MS Visio.
- You have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills, also in English.
- You also work independently and solution-oriented and bring along a pronounced service orientation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A multinational team with more than 260 colleagues from 38 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the power sports industry
- Flexible working times and modern working equipment
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
For any further questions please contact Susanne Bauerfeld: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
* All genders (m/f/d) are welcome!!