For the past 12 years we have made our name as a trusted and supportive wholesale distributor of after-market powersports parts, gear and accessories. Our team works behind the scenes in 52 countries all over Europe, Africa and the Middle East to keep building tracks and innovation for the sport we love.
To support our Operations Technology Department we are seeking for the next possible entrance date an:
ADMINISTRATOR DATA SERVICES*
at the location: Wasserliesch/Trier
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- You take care of API design, administration and support.
- You are responsible for the data import, export and managing product data and fitment files coming from different sources and in different formats.
- You cooperate with the Project Management Team and developers for all data related improvements.
- You generate reports about data availability.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as IT specialist and bring several years of experience with database systems.
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft, SQL and MySQL.
- You bring good communications skills in English and German.
- Knowledge and expertise in the motorcycle industry is a plus.
- You are goal-oriented, clear and friendly communication with data suppliers and co-workers is natural for you.
- You pay impeccable attention to details and bring a positive “can do” attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A multinational team with more than 290 colleagues from 42 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the power sports industry.
- Flexible working times in full- and part time and modern working equipment.
- Onboarding and support for new employees.
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours.
- Special sales events for employees.
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your application (including your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible
For any further questions please contact Nele Jeromin: Tel: +49 (0) 6501-9695-1041.
* We value diversity and therefore, we are happy to receive applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion/ideology, disability, age or sexual identity you might have!