Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For the enlargement and the maintenance of our steadily growing supplier network we are seeking for the next possible entrance date an:
for the Harley/V-Twin segment
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- As purchaser working at our headquarter in Germany the participation in development and implementation of optimal purchasing strategies and concepts for the Harley/V-Twin segment is one of your main tasks.
- You negotiate on prices with our suppliers.
- Furthermore you carry out extensive market observations to be able to do the forward planning of purchased quantities based on experiences and market developments.
- Using the basic information of the ERP-Forecast-System you handle the orders.
- In addition you coordinate overall purchasing activities with its subject areas and process provider reclamations.
- Using the ERP-System you determine and maintain purchasing and provider datah.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have successfully completed a commercial or technical training and bring along several years of experience in the purchasing department of a distributor of motorcycle accessories.
- Profound technical understanding and knowledge of the Harley/V-Twin segment help you.
- You have good commercial knowledge, have a strong sense of cost-consciousness and responsibility and bring along excellent communication skills – also in English. Additional language abilities are an advantage.
- Good negotiation skills and assertiveness are part of your strong points.
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and are experienced in dealing with other MS-Office programs as well as an ERP-System.
- Besides you work independently, are an organized person and look forward to new challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for motorcycles and powersports.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
For any further questions please contact Daniela Almeida: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
* All genders (M/F/D) are welcome!