For the past 10 years, we have made our name as a trusted and supportive wholesale distributor of after-market powersports parts, gear and accessories. Our passionate team works behind the scenes in 52 countries all across Europe, Africa and the Middle East to keep building tracks and innovation for the sport we love.
For the support of our IT Operations Team we are seeking for the next possible entrance date a:
(SENIOR) WINDOWS SERVER
at our headquarter in Wasserliesch/Trier
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- Monitoring, configuration and maintenance of the Windows product family (Windows Server 2008 to 2016) as well as the server hardware (HP, Cisco UCS)
- Creation of performance analyses and deduction of recommendations to optimize the operating systems
- Implementation and operation of the Windows server systems in private and public cloud environments, AWS
- Realization of error analyses and troubleshooting of different server systems
- Independent and proactive acting to avoid potential threats
- Ensuring the 24/7 continuous operation of our production systems as well as creation of documentations.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of (business) information technology or in a comparable technical field
- Several years of experience with 24/7 production systems in Windows server and hardware environment
- Knowledge and experience in the administration of Windows server 2012-2019 (AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS file and print services) Exchange Server 2016 DAG, WSUS, and Windows clients (7 & 10)
- Knowledge in configuration, installation and support of a virtualized infrastructure (VMWare ESXi)
- MCSA/MCSE/MCITP certificates for Microsoft Server and/or Exchange are beneficial
- High level of commitment, independent self-responsible acting, communication skills and team spirit
- Good command of English in order to work with the international team, knowledge of German is beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A multinational team with more than 260 colleagues from 38 countries, flat organization and an agreeable working atmosphere within the power sports industry
- Flexible working times and modern working equipment
- Onboarding and support for new employees
- Regular employee events, excursions and guided motorcycle tours
- Special sales events for employees
- Company health management with organized health days, check-ups, group sport activities, contribution to fitness center membership fee, etc.
For any further questions please contact: Susanne Bauerfeld: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
* All genders (m/f/d) are welcome!