Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxembourg we are looking for a
Data Administrator (m/f)
- Collecting and processing product information and fitments
- Data validation and quality control
- Data processing for use in advertisements (online and offline)
- Use of a database-based Product Information Management System
- Close Cooperation with the purchasing department concerning the collection of product information
- Commercial or technical training/studies
- Profound knowledge in data processing (especially MS Excel)
- Experience in using Product Information Management Systems or databases desirable
- Good command of English and German, written and spoken
- Independent analytical thinking, structural working method, high quality awareness and capacity for teamwork
- Knowledge of motorcycle technology, parts and accessories desirable
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports. If you already share this enthusiasm or can imagine doing so, you are very welcome here.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!!