Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For our European distribution center in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for a
Accounts Receivable Clerk (m/f)
- Processing and verification of the daily international payments
- Accounting and booking of the incoming and outgoing payments
- Administration of outstanding receivables
- Observation of open demands
- Processing of national and international dunning
- Participation in the receivables and credit management
- Processing of different notices
- Commercial training and several years of experience in the defined field
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office as well as of a financial accounting system, preferably “Microsoft Dynamics”
- Very good command of English
- Loyalty and a good sense of responsibility
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and good organizational skills
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports. If you already share this enthusiasm or can imagine to do so, you are very welcome here.