Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For the support of our growing Sales Inhouse Team we are seeking for the next possible entrance date a
SALES PROFESSIONAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT*
FOR THE ITALIAN MARKET
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- Working at our headquarter in Germany you are a competent partner for our customers, motorcycle dealers from Italy. You will supply them with technical advice, take care of any questions that may arise during the sales process as well as support them with your knowledge of the motorcycle market.
- First of all you‘ll assist our existing customers, but also contact new dealers to interest them for a cooperation with Parts Europe.
- Your duties also include the acceptance of orders by phone and e-mail and the processing of orders in our ERP-System.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have an excellent knowledge of motorcycle technic, parts and accessories, preferably due to a training as car or motorcycle mechanic.
- Alternatively you may have this knowledge with ATVs/UTVs and/or snow mobiles.
- Qualified professional experience in a similar position is a plus but it is not mandatory.
- For the daily advice of our customers a native command of Italian and good English is required. Additional languages are welcome.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs Word, Excel, Outlook is necessary.
- You are open-minded and communicative personality and bring along a customer oriented mental attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment, you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for motorcycles and power sports.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!
For any further questions please contact Mrs. Daniela Almeida: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
*All genders (M/F/D) are welcome!