Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for a
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER*
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- As a Full Stack Web Developer at our headquarter in Germany the programming of frontend and backend web applications mainly in PHP and JS is one of your main tasks.
- You handle all stages of web development from conception to deployment in collaboration with the team and with the involved project managers.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the analysis of complex systems and their dependencies as well as the analysis of technical project requirements.
- You regularly work on our web shop and other internal and external web applications mainly with Symfony and jQuery, NodeJS and HTML.
- Another important point of your work is the extension and maintenance of custom solutions based on Symfony, Metronic, NodeJS and other technologies.
- You create functional GUIs with HTML, CSS and JS and do basic tasks in Photoshop and Illustrator to give the frontend the polishing finish.
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You are fluent in PHP, JS, MySQL and have a good understanding of common PHP frameworks, the RESTful API, SOAP, JSON and XML.
- You are familiar with UI/UX design and know CSS frameworks by heart.
- Knowledge of package management and code versioning tools help you with your daily work.
- You have the user’s view in mind and enjoy creative and functional GUI design.
- Familiarity with Doctrine ORM, PHPUnit, Elasticsearch are a plus.
- In order to communicate with the colleagues in our multicultural team, solid English skills are necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are a motorcycle and power sports company that gets excited about creating hardware and software technology to move us forward.
Join a dynamic and enthusiastic team and become part of the technical foundation of Parts Europe!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
For any further questions please contact Susanne Bauerfeld: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.
* All genders (M/F/D) are welcome!