Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based
LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For our European headquarter in Wasserliesch/Germany near the border of Luxemburg we are looking for a
SALES PROFESSIONAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (m/f)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT PARTS EUROPE:
- Working at our headquarter in Germany you are a competent partner for our customers, motorcycle dealers from BeNeLux. You will supply them with technical advice, take care of any questions that may arise during the sales process as well as support them with your knowledge of the motorcycle market in BeNeLux.
- First of all you‘ll assist our existing customers, but also contact new dealers to interest them for a cooperation with Parts Europe.
- Your duties also include the acceptance of orders by phone and e-mail and the processing of orders in our ERP-System
YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have an excellent knowledge of motorcycle technic, parts and accessories, preferably due to a training as car or motorcycle mechanic.
- Alternatively you may have this knowledge with ATVs/UTVs and/or snow mobiles.
- Qualified professional experience in a similar position is a plus but it is not mandatory.
- For the daily advice of our customers a native command of Dutch as well as good English skills, spoken and written are required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs Word, Excel & Outlook is necessary.
- You are an open-minded and communicative personality and bring along a customer oriented mental attitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance
to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working
environment, you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for motorcycles and power sports.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!
For any further questions please contact Ms Daniela Almeida: Tel. +49 (0) 6501 9695-4000.